The Dr. Marten 1460 is the iconic shoe that put Dr. martens on the Map! The 1460 coined its name from its date of birth, April 1st 1960. The boot became an iconic style with its yellow stitching, Air ware “ bouncing soles” and pull tab loop in the back. The sole is soft, oil resistant, and fat resistant. The sole of these boots is like no other construction, unlike traditional footwear being glued together Dr. Martens use heat to fuse the sole to the welt. Dr. Martens pioneered the way this way of sole construction. The 1460 Cherry Red Smooth 11822600 is a stiffer leather that will break in over time.
- Dr. Martens 1460 Cherry Red 11822600
- 8 eyelet
- Cherry red Smooth Leather
- Oil & Fat resistant outsole
- Air cushioned Dr. Martens sole
- Yellow iconic Dr. Marten stitching
- Black & yellow scripted heel loop